Work With Us
If you’ve got an online funnel…and an offer that converts…we’ll make you more money.
Most successful online businesses manage to do OK – up to a certain point – without investing in their sales page.
Which makes sense. There’s no point fussing over the sales page until you know that people are landing on it.
There’s no point optimising it…if you don’t have a process to keep an eye on which changes are working.
But…when you get to the point that everything is dialled in and working pretty well (but you know it could be SO much better)…THEN it’s time to call me in.
We can swing those levers in very powerful (and profitable) ways.
Email is one of the most powerful ways to get more revenue from existing offers.
A powerful sales sequence that works alongside your sales page, give you twice the power to get more clients signing up for your programs.
I can also create engaging nurture sequences for people who are new to your world.
This helps them to move more into your orbit, learning more how you can help, and creating an ecosystem of buyers who are ready to purchase your program when you launch.
Four Powerful Steps To Reach Your Goals
It’s important our clients get a clear understanding of how we work, to ensure we maximise your marketing budget.
Step 1: Onboarding
- I send you through a detailed copywriting brief to identify what’s important to you and what you need your investment to achieve.
- The copywriting brief will cover your target market, the details of your product and service upsell, your offer and the hurdles your target market faces during decision-making.
- This is the point where we get clear on expected outcomes and what you need your investment in the project to achieve
Step 2: Research and discovery
- Existing testimonials and reviews
- Existing sales assets that are relevant to the project
- Existing programs or services that are relevant to the project
Customer Voice Research:
- What your audience are saying about similar products, services, and solutions in your niche
- Competitor analysis
Step 3: Writing and editing
- I write the first draft of the copy for your feedback
- You have two stages of revisions included in the scope of work
- I edit and finalise the copy
- Proofreading is done during this stage
Step 4: Debrief
- After the launch or project has been finalised, we spend time looking at results vs initial goals
- You will be given a report detailing where changes and testing could be applied for improved results